Thursday, September 18, 2008



Yippee.

We have power again. Who knew a hurricane could hit Ohio and knock out all our trees. Which knocked out all our power. We have just gone 5 days without an electricity and let me tell you, it was not pretty. My parents are still in the dark. It is very quiet and lonely. I feel for them and hope theirs comes on soon. Mike is also without power and I think he is probably about to go insane with the two kids at home.

I tried sleeping on the first floor in the guest room, but Piper totally wigged. She couldn't understand what we were doing. She likes to understand. In fact, I think she likes to be in control. But it is all over now. While the power was out, we had lots of time to walk around and meet the neighbors. It was great socializing for Piper.

Today we had a lesson with Wendy and we worked on tracking. I think Piper is really going to enjoy this. No one has to touch her.

The photo is from the Corey lake vacation. Piper again loved the water. It was like having a Newfie up there. I couldn't keep her out of the water. She loves swimming. I don't think all shelties do. Any thoughts on that from other sheltie people?

I am going to go enjoy the rest of my evening with lights and sounds. I would like to ask all to say a little prayer for Hex of Obay shelties. http://obayshelties.blogspot.com/

No comments:


Piper enjoying the snow