Thursday, April 3, 2008


Truman has arrived.
Holly got her new sheltie puppy last weekend and I think he is officially the love of her life. Truman is a blue merle sheltie and it looks like he is going to be a bit bigger than Piper. But who knows, when it comes to predicting size, shelties can be surprising. Right now, he is twice the weight Piper was at that age.
Piper had her second obedience class this week and she did very well. We covered things she had learned from Wendy and I think that gave her a little confidence. Which she desperately needs. Her shyness improves each week and I think she really enjoys going to class.
Tomorrow night I am babysitting Truman while Holly goes to a concert. Wish me luck. I hope Piper will be a help.

4 comments:

Steg56 said...

I am sure the Piper and Truman will spend most of the night playing and chasing with one another,OR, after Emma.

Holly said...

Thank you for babysitting my baby!!! He just loves Piper and I hope in a couple months Piper will accept him..lol I know he irritates her a little but I'm sure that's what little brothers are for?? lol

Holly said...

Doesn't it look like he has an underbite in this pic?? How funny is that!

diane said...

Truman, you're a cutie!!!


Piper enjoying the snow