Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back in class


It has been a long time since I posted and I regret that. But I am back and there will be a lot to write about for a while.
Piper is back taking obedience classes with Belinda and Bill. She was not pleased with this idea. Her first night back and she acted like a spoiled little diva. She would not even face me and she did very little that I asked. Fortunately, it was not a total loss. She was social and friendly with the other people and dogs. This behavior was personal.
But I got my schedule change for work so we can attend Tuesdays class. Hopefully she will be better. We trained yesterday and she was pretty decent. At least the diva attitude was not as obvious. So Wendy gave us the assignment of going everywhere and working on attention. I will try to post about that as much as possible. Wendy is helping us get ready to compete in the specialty in Atlanta next spring. Hopefully, Piper will do better than Quincy did at his specialty in Dallas. Honestly, she couldn't do worse. Unless she eats a judge.
I'm off to work on attention.

No comments:


Piper enjoying the snow