Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grooming day

Today was grooming day and it went very well. Piper is very tolerant of her grooming and only needs a little assist with standing. Thanks to Mom for helping hold her while I groomed her tail, etc. Piper tends to sit down making it very hard to brush out her backside.
We finished up with a toe nail trim this evening and that was the end of her spa tolerance. She allowed me to complete the job but now she is not talking to me. The little imp ran to her aunt Holly for comfort and refused to come anywhere near me. How long will this grudge last? Who knows.
Thank goodness we did our obedience work before the sulking began.
Truman arrives on Sunday and we are all very excited about this. For those of you who don't know, Truman is my sister's new sheltie puppy. I'll add a photo once he comes to Columbus!

2 comments:

Steg56 said...

Always fun to take a little time out to give the pets a little one on one time, even if the grooming involved is not always to their liking!

Holly said...

I am still cracking up that she holds a grudge!!! That is hilarious. I am sure it won't be as funny if Truman does it to me!


Piper enjoying the snow