Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love Daylight Savings

Don't you just love daylight savings time. It was so nice to come home from work while it was still light outside.

Nothing new for Piper since I worked the last two days. She spent her time with my parents. I added a list to the side of things that make her bark. Shelties are known for being vocal. Piper is no exception, but I can't complain because she does listen and will stop when I ask. Shelties are quick learners too. For my friends and family, let me know if I have forgotten any thing else that makes her bark. There are the usual suspects, but she adds her own quirkiness to the list. What is a herding dog if it is not quirky?

2 comments:

Steg56 said...

Love daylight savings time and I love your Blog.

Dad

Holly said...

She also barks when she chases the ball or when she wants to chase the ball and you're not throwing it for her! LOL I love your blog! Don't be mad at me for my most recent post! =)


Piper enjoying the snow