Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trimming Piper's ears


Today was the first time I tried to trim out Piper's ears. I had a great lesson from my friend ( and Piper's breeder ) Doreen and I thought I was good to go. She made it look easy. I can't believe how hard it was. First of all, Piper pulled her ears into her head so far she looked like a baby seal. I could barely pull them out enough to trim, so I had no idea how they looked. She kept pulling them in when I stopped too. She is still sulking, so I don't really know how they look yet. I have a picture and they look a little better.
Thank you Doreen for the lesson. Now how do I stop Piper from pulling the baby seal move?

2 comments:

diane said...

Piper you are too cute!! Good luck in your classes!!

Holly said...

I thought I had noticed her ears today!!! She looks good! Don't know what to tell ya about getting her to not look like a baby seal!! LOL
If you get a chance to check out my blog see what you think! =)


Piper enjoying the snow